Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Tuesday morning, and I needed to get this out of my system, but didn't want to call anyone to complain because nothing can really be done about it.  

I have three appointments today, which is a good thing, but I'm kind of already creeped out by it.  My first client has no-showed on me twice before, is so forgetful that I need to call him an hour before the appointment time so he remembers the appointment, and then when I saw him last time (which was the first appointment he has kept in literally 5 months) I'm pretty sure he was hitting on me.  Gross.  And completely inappropriate.  The whole time I wanted to vomit directly on him and make him leave, but I didn't.  And now he's coming back again this morning, supposedly, and I DO NOT want him as a client any more.  He's creepy.  What to do?  If I pass him on to another therapist friend of mine, I'm sure he'd be fine.  I just truly do not want to deal with this mess. 

So after this first appointment, I get to sit at the desk for 2 hours until my next appointment comes in, and then it's another hour before my last appointment at 7pm tonight.  Ugh.  I'm glad for the money, but really?  That's a m-fing long day of doing not much and it's a total sausage-fest!  I have found out that I prefer working on women because they are mostly normal, and even if they're a little weird, they're still normal!  Plus, I don't have to worry about anything popping up to say "hello", and I don't have to really worry about how much product I need to have on-hand because of mass amounts of leg hair.  Blah.  I'll get through it okay, but I wish someone was there with me.  I'd feel a little better then.

That's all for now.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment