Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hour 22

Pages read: 329

Total: 1,232

Time reading: 2 hrs 9 min

Total: 12 hrs 30 min (3 hr 40 min audiobooks)

Books completed: 5

Blogs visited: 0

Total: 4

Mini-challenges completed: 2 (“Collaborative Fiction” and “In Other Words”)


Holy crap, I am sooo tired. It's 4:30 in the morning, and I think it's officially time to switch to Books With Pictures. I was getting hungry earlier so I made a snack of some leftover chicken and coleslaw. While reading, I was rocking myself, eating coleslaw, and singing "Soft Kitty" out loud. Yeah. I think I lost it there for a little bit.

Not a high point in my life, to be sure, but I'm going to keep at it. If only I wasn't getting so comfortable with these snuggly warm cats, it's getting hard to keep my head upright!

No comments:

Post a Comment