Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today I got my very first parking ticket.  Bastards!  OK, yes, I know that the sign said "2 Hour Parking Only", but I have parked there about 8 times before and never had a problem, not to mention the fact that I've never seen a parking biatch in the neighborhood.  And yet for some strange reason, in the middle of a client session, I thought to myself "Hey - hope I don't get a parking ticket today cuz that would totally suck".  And when I walked out to my car 2 hours later, there it was, flapping in the breeze like the wind blowing through a baby's downy angelic hair.  Of course my first reaction was "SHIT! You A-holes!"  Then I realized that I can't do a darn thing about it and just opened it up to check the damages - $22 - and thought "Eh.  I just blew that yesterday at the movies (that's what she said), it could've been worse".  So I added it to the stack o'bills and it's now on its' merry way to be distributed inappropriately somewhere in Milwaukee County.  Balls. I know it's my fault, but still - balls.

2 comments: