1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
I guess midnight since that's when I went to bed, but 4 PM was also bad, and 9 AM too. Eh, it wasn't my greatest RAT ever.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that could keep a Reader engaged for the next RAT?
I don't think anything I read this time would qualify as high-interest to a general reader. But I always like saving a book from a good series to read during the 'thon. Gives me something to look forward to.
3. Do you have any suggestions to improve the RAT?
No, actually, it seemed to be smoother and better than ever! I didn't think that was possible!
4. What do you think worked really well for this RAT?
The cheering was outstanding this time! I'm not sure what kind of magic was done behind the scenes, but it was amazing!
5. How many books did you read?
I finished 6 and read parts of 2 more ("Ask Graham" by Graham Norton and my audiobook was "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yancey).
6. What were the names of the books you read?
"Nurse Matilda" by Christianna Brand
"The House in the Night" by Susan Marie Swanson
"The Scraps Book" by Lois Ehlert
"The 13 Clocks" by James Thurber
"Agent Gates and the Secret Adventures of Devonton Abbey" by Camaron Subhiyah
"The Crowded Grave" by Martin Walker
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Crowded Grave. It's in one of my favorite series, and it's been a couple of years since I've revisited Bruno and the residents of St Denis, so it was nice to check back in and see what was going on.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I think The 13 Clocks. It wasn't bad, or unenjoyable. It just fell flat for me, despite sounding like it's right up my alley.
9. If you were a Cheerleader...
10. How likely are you to participate next time - and in what role?
I will certainly participate again, it's my 2 favorite weekends of the year. And next time I'd also like to be a Cheerleader and maybe a Prize Angel too!
I'd also like to give a special shout-out to my favorite read-a-thon buddy, Sherry @ Sherry Ann's Book Blog!!!!! I couldn't do this without you - it just wouldn't be the same!