Wednesday, February 4, 2009





One old, three new.  Busy day today.  I'm hoping to go downtown tomorrow afternoon, perhaps something will come of that!  

Can I just ask why the hell moisturizer costs so much?  Geez, you'll go bankrupt trying to keep your hands from looking like the crypt-keeper.  There was a girl in high school whose hands were so dry that they would literally crack and bleed - gross.  I'll live in those dumb white cotton gloves before I let that happen.  Might be a problem at work, though.

I started "Mary Barton" this morning because I am apparently insane.  Of course I am no where near finishing the next book for bookclub in 2 days, but that's nothing new.  Hopefully I can get some reading done while I'm "working hard" tomorrow afternoon, waiting for the phone to ring.  Things could always be worse.  I could be stuck at a desk trying not to stab someone in the face and praying that it's time to go home.  I had dinner with a former co-worker tonight and I am so thankful that I don't work there any more.  If I hadn't been there myself, I'd think she was making half of the stuff up. It's crAAzy. 

I'll end on a funny note tonight...enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701Ot1PaFYo

No comments:

Post a Comment