Friday, April 9, 2010

'thon book piles

In my first pile of potential reads, pulled from my shelves (top to bottom):
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Howards End is on the Landing by Susan Hill
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman
The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes by Eleanor Coerr
The Family Under the Bridge by Natalie Savage Carlson
Disney Aladdin Manga
More Letters from Pemberley by Jane Dawkins
French Milk by Lucy Knisley
Dead Ringer by Lisa Scottoline
Silver by Edward Chupack
Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert


And in the so-big-it-falls-over stack of books from the library, we have (top to bottom):
The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
Evanly Choirs by Rhys Bowen
Evan and Elle by Rhys Bowen
The Lady in Red by Hallie Rubenhold
The Girls of Room 28 by Hannelore Brenner
Embroideries by Marjane Satrapi
The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More by Roald Dahl
The Sundial by Shirley Jackson
Sorcery and Cecelia by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
The Mislaid Magician by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
Persepolis 2 by Marjane Satrapi
GraceLand by Chris Abani
The Sisters Who Would Be Queen by Leanda De Lisle
Stitches by David Small
Small Island by Andrea Levy
My Booky Wook by Russell Brand
Here We Go Again by Betty White

Plus, I'm in the middle of three different books, AND I have three books on hold for me to pick up at the library tomorrow. Problem much? Of course, since I'm now looking at the stacks I previously pulled, only a few of them sound like I actually want to read them tomorrow. Poo.

Also, I just ate the chocolate croissant I bought for myself to eat tomorrow night. Double poo.

2 comments:

  1. wow! that is a lot of books! :) goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachel! See you around today - good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete