Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Belated Halloween!

Ever timely, that's me!  This time, though, I was trying to be not-anxious about planning a Halloween costume to wear at work on Friday, so I didn't let myself get anything ready. Plus, I did an informal poll at work the day before, and it sounded like no one was going to dress up. Of course, Friday morning I freaked out, googled "last-minute costumes", printed something out, and dashed out the door. Anyone want to guess what I was?


I was pumpkin pi! Nerdy, yes, but easy, cheap as chips, and I could still wear my regular work clothes and not worry about getting anything I spent a bunch of money on dusty and dirty. I'm trying to think of a literary character or author I could dress up as next year, but so far I'm coming up empty. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! I love the pumpkin pi! How are you, my RAT pal? Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town for the April 25 RAT and won't be able to do it. It would have been my 10th in a row! However, if I have Wi-Fi (I am the only person I know who doesn't have a smart phone) and you are participating I'll definitely check up on you and cheer you on. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete