Friday, April 28, 2017

Prepare yourselves - Dewey's is coming!


It's that time of year again - Dewey's time! This is the latest I've ever signed up (with a whopping 13 hours before the start), and the least organized I've ever been, and I'm okay with that. 

No real plans for tomorrow, no books that are screaming out to be read. No special trips to the library to check out a bunch of things "just in case". I'm planning on winging it most of the time. I've got a genealogy class downtown in the morning, so unless I can peel myself out of bed early to start reading, I won't get started until the early afternoon when I get home. And, while I'll still be here to update occasionally, I plan on spending most of my time on Litsy (LauraBrook) and Instagram (laurareadsandreads). It's easier to do a quick photo and sentence to post, rather than logging in, updating the thread... it's not like it's hard or takes hours, but I'm starting to give in and do more social media things. 

So that's my plan for this readathon - read whatever sounds good at the time, not sweat spending time posting and following people online, and not worry about needing to do some things outside of the house. Fingers crossed I still get some good books finished!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with having a more relaxed attitude. That's what makes the RAT so great - you can participate at whatever level is comfortable for you. I'll be checking on you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete