The What's in a Name? 3 Challenge, hosted by Beth Fish over here, should be kind of a tough challenge. I'm not sure if I'll be able to find the right books for each category, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. The rules are that you read one book in each of the following categories:
- a book with a food in the title
- a book with a body of water in the title
- a book with a title (like queen or prince) in the title
- a book with a plant in the title
- a book with a place name (country, city, etc) in the title
- a book with a music term in the title.
1) "Chicken with Plums" by Marjane Satrapi, March 30
2) "Heart of the Sea" by Nora Roberts, July 2
3) "Doomed Queens" by Kris Waldherr, February 11
4) "Persephone and the Pomegranate" by Kris Waldherr, February 18
5) "Round About Chatsworth" by Duchess of Devonshire, July 29
6) "Evanly Choirs" by Rhys Bowen, April 21
Books can be in any format, and each title cannot be counted for more than one category. There's even a prize to be given away at the end of this challenge! Yahoo!
I'll be spending the afternoon making lists of books to read, I think. And honestly, it sounds like fun for me. What could be better than making lists of books?!?
Completed: July 29, 2010!