Saturday, April 25, 2015

The next 6 hours

Hours 10, 11, and just starting 12

Still no reading. But it's not my fault, honestly. I had a long-distance phone call about a very ill relative, which took a long time, and then I had to call my Mom and fill her in on the conversation, and then what books we were both reading, blah blah. After that I took another wee break to play some games on my phone. But really, seriously, as soon as I check out hour 12's challenge, I am sitting down with a book in my hands!!!!

Hour 12 Challenge

Oh yeah, the mid-event meme.

1. What are you reading right now? I'm in between things and can't decide what I should sink my teeth into next.
2. How many books have you read so far? Three, but two were short, and the other was an almost-finished audiobook.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the RAT? Hmmmm. I'll say "The Second Chance" by Jodi Taylor. This is one of the best series I've ever read, and it's easy to get pulled in to the story. And it's fun, and funny, and smart, and nerdy, and romantic (sometimes), and thrilling......
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Hah! Yeah a lot, though half were self-inflicted. I just dealt with them and tried to move on. It was just unsuccessful. So unless my Mom calls or there's another family-member update, I am ignoring all calls/emails until tomorrow afternoon.
5. What surprises you most about the RAT so far? How little time I've spent reading/doing RAT things online. I'm shocked. 


Hours 7-9

In which I accidentally took a long break. I ordered and ate lunch, watched TV, and stared out the window for awhile. Not productive for reading! But still a nice break.

Hour 8 Challenge

My favorite challenge every year, this time it's hosted by Ticket to Anywhere

Lillian & Dash,
Coasting to the lighthouse,
Committed a murder for her majesty.



No comments:

Post a Comment