Saturday, April 27, 2013

Update #4, Hour 17

Pages read: 206
Time reading: 2 hrs 35 min

Total pages: 772 & 2 audio discs
Total time reading: 9 hrs 50 min

Books finished: 3 - "The Beekeeper's Apprentice" by Laurie R. King, "Sizeable Reflections" ed. by Shelley Bovey, & "Soulless: The Magna, Vol. 1" by Gail Carriger

Books read from: "The Well of Lost Plots" by Jasper Fforde (audio)

Menu: water

I finished Beekeeper! It was great, and though I'm a bit disappointed that I figured out whodunit at least halfway through, it was really interesting and held my attention the whole time I was reading it. The temptation is there to dive straight into the second book, but while I'm still awake (a shocker!) I'd better pick up another regular book and save the ones with pictures until a bit later on. For now, a bit of a stretch, find something to snack on, visit a few blogs, and pick something out to read! 


Hour 16 Mini-Challenge

"I would rather read than drink a lot of sherry to feel like getting into bed with an old man of sixty any day!"

From "Servants' Hall" by Margaret Powell

1 comment:

  1. Impressive page count, girl! And looks like you're still hanging in there with many productive hours left in you! (?) I'll look forward to seeing what you read next!

    ReplyDelete