1) Where are you reading from today?
My home outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2) Three random facts about me ...
I own over twenty coats, I love Nathan Fillion, and I'm seriously considering leaving Facebook.
3) How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Dozens, really. I'm reading over 10 books right now - I know, it's a sickness.
4) Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon?
I'm going to low-ball myself this time and say that I'd like to read 3 books. I'll probably do more than that, really, but I don't want to guilt myself into a larger number just because. My focus is going to be on books that I'm already reading, but I'd like to randomly pick a book or two from my shelves, something I haven't really done before in a Thon.
5) If you're a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Yes! Take breaks, please! Don't over-caffeinate yourself either, and if you feel yourself starting to wane, hop online or do a mini Dance Party by yourself for a couple of songs to get your blood pumping again. You may look like a spaz, but you'll be awake!
Alright, off to start my first book of the Thon, "Daddy Long-Legs" by Jean Webster. See you all soon!