Sunday, April 10, 2011

start of Hour 19

Pages read: 103

Total: 669

Time reading: 1 hr 3 min

Total: 9 hrs 12 min (3 hr 40 min audiobooks)

Books completed: 3

Blogs visited: 1

Total: 4

Mini-challenges completed: 2 (“Collaborative Fiction” and “In Other Words”)


I've finished book #3, so I've hit my goal! And it's a good thing too, because I am getting quite sleepy, and there are 6 full hours ahead of me. Now I'm wondering about what to read next. Do I start on something with pictures? Try and make a little progress in The Royals? Pick a new book entirely? Try and finish something else I'm currently reading? Maybe I should just shut my eyes, grab a book and take it from there. I ate a greek yogurt with blueberries thinking it would help me stay awake, but it hasn't been so helpful. Maybe something resembling more of a meal would do it.

1 comment: