Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hour 4

Pages read: 144

Total: 144

Time reading: 1 hr 15 min

Total: 2 hrs 16 min

Books completed: 1

Blogs visited: 3

Total: 3

Mini-challenges completed: 1


Notes: Ran to the post office, did a little work for Job #2, all while listening to "Eat, Pray, Love". I'm getting ready to turn off the audiobook for awhile and start physically reading again. Oops! - need to let the cats upstairs for a little playtime first. There, all done.

Also had breakfast, my second cup of coffee (I think that's all the caffeine I can handle for awhile), and while I can't say it's exactly sunny outside, it is getting brighter. Kind of like someone is turning up the brightness knob on a television set. (Anyone else out there remember when TV's had knobs instead of buttons?)

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm just about to pick up "The Royals" by Kitty Kelley. This is one I was hoping to finish, but now I'm not so sure. I'm heading over to your blog to check on your progress!

    ReplyDelete