Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Foodie Challenge


While looking around for reading challenges this year, this one was on a few blogs and once I checked it out it sounded like a lot of fun! Hosted by Joyfully Retired (challenge site is here), if a book is a biography of a chef, or a cookbook, or a food-centered novel, or has anything to do with food, it counts for this challenge. Since I'm not sure how many foodie books I have in my house, I'm aiming low on this one and trying to read 3 books.

1. "The Spice Necklace" by Ann Vanderhoof, read in February

2. "Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights" by Sophie Dahl, read April 10

3. "Julie and Julia" by Julie Powell, read in August

Completed in August, 2011. I had a lot of fun (and a lot of stomach-growling moments) with this challenge, and hope that it will be held next year!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the Foodie's Reading Challenge. I hope you'll have fun reading for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete