Since I'm a bit of a memoir whore lately (don't judge) this challenge seemed a natural fit. Hosted by The Betty and Boo Chronicles, you can choose your own goal. As of now, I plan on reading 5 memoirs. Come and join me in the fun!
1. "Love is a Mix Tape" by Rob Sheffield
2. "Stitches" by David Small
3. "Dresden" by Lord Gerald Hugh Tyrwitt-Wilson Berners
4. "Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights" by Sophie Dahl
5. "I'm Not the New Me" by Wendy McClure
Completed in August, and I hope to read another memoir or two before the year is up!