Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 South Asian Challenge



I'm excited to be participating in S. Krishna's South Asian Reading Challenge this year! I think she has got one of the best book blogs around, and I didn't find out about last years challenge until I was already overbooked, so I made it a point to save a space for it this year.

To qualify, a book must either be by a South Asian author, or it must be about South Asia. There are six different levels for the challenge, and I've picked the South Asian Wanderer level of a modest 3 to start out with. (I'm trying to read mostly my own books this year, please don't laugh, and I'm positive I already own 3.)

1.

2.

3.

She also has a great reference list of books and authors, so if you're interested but aren't sure what titles would qualify, it's a great go-to for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment