I did the "What's in a Name" challenge last year and failed miserably, but I'm giving it another crack for 2011. Hosted by Beth Fish, this always seems to be one of the most popular book blog challenges. It's not your typical, easy-to-predict-the-outcome challenge and I think that's why.
1. A book with a number in the title: "The Twelve-Spoked Wheel Flashing" by Marge Piercy
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: "Black Diamond" by Martin Walker
3. A book with a size in the title: "The Big Over Easy" by Jasper Fforde
4. A book with travel or movement in the title: "Doctor Dolittle's Journey" by N.H. Kleinbaum
5. A book with evil in the title: "Killer in High Heels" by Gemma Halliday
6. A book with a life stage in the title: "Diary of a Young Lady of Fashion, 1764-5" by Cleone Knox
The books can be read in any format and can overlap other challenges.