Hour 1 Meme
1) Where are you reading from today?
2) Three random facts about me...
Skip-Bo is one of my favorite games, I own enough essential oils to practically open my own shop, and a giant snake has peed on me.
3) How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
28, according to my earlier post, but there are a couple of books that I'm thinking of starting today, so - 30.
4) Do you have any goals for the Read-a-thon?
I'd like to read 6 books, whether from start to finish or not. Really, I just need to thin out my TBR books, so I'll probably be reading faster today than I would normally. Well, until I get too tired, that is. :)
5) If you're a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Have fun, and take a break if you need to! Sometimes you just need to not be sitting down with a book in your hand, and that's okay.
Alright, off to it!