Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hour 12

Pages read: 145

Time reading: 2 hrs

Books completed: 1

Blogs visited: 0

Mini-challenges completed: 0

Total pages: 229

Total time reading: 7 hr 24 min

Total books completed: 3

Total blogs visited: 5

Total challenges completed: 2 (Intro and Book Sentence)


One more book down, and I'm still listening to "Bet Me". Just had a disgustingly greasy and good Chinese food dinner and I'm so full I could burst. I've had enough of the crappy food and will stick to healthy stuff for the rest of the night. It's the only way I'll make it through!

4 comments:

  1. You've read 3 books? That's great! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greasy Chinese food - yum! I just had 2 fish tacos and am also pretty full. Veggies and fruit for the rest of the night - and my Cherry Coke Zero for when I get desperately sleepy.

    Way to go on your 3 books! I'm just starting my 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love your book list - it looks like so much fun! (Don't be afraid to take a nap - I took a mid-day nap after running around this morning so that I could devote most of my evening to reading)

    Rah! Rah! Shish! Boom! Bah! Reading books will take you far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Two of those books were kids books and weren't more than 200 pages, so don't be overly impressed. :)

    Sleepiness is just starting to creep in around the edges and I'm trying to ignore it. I see hot tea in my future!

    ReplyDelete