Friday, October 21, 2011

It's almost time...


Here's a quick shot of my TBR stack for tomorrow's read-a-thon. From Left to Right, Top to Bottom, they are:

"Moomin, The Complete Comic Strip, Vol. 2" by Tove Jansson
"Britten and Brulightly" by Hannah Berry
"Alice in Sunderland" by Bryan Talbot
"Radioactive" by Lauren Redniss
"Asterios Polyp" by David Mazzucchelli
"Fun Home" by Alison Bechdel
"The Pagan Stone" by Nora Roberts
"Deadly Desire" by Keri Arthur (already started)
"Summer" by Edith Wharton (already started)
"I.O.U." by Nicholas Adams
"Camera" by Jean-Philipe Toussaint
"Savage" by Jacques Jouet
"My Paris" by Gail Scott
"Henrietta's War" by Joyce Dennys
"Sizeable Reflections" ed. by Shelley Bovey
"The Family Under the Bridge" by Natalie Savage Carlson
"The Vampyre" by John William Polidori
"A House to Let" by Charles Dickens
"The Pedant and the Shuffly" by John Bellairs
"Radiator Days" by Lucy Knisley
"Griffin & Sabine", "Sabine's Notebook", "The Golden Mean" and "The Venetian's Wife" all by Nick Bantock
"Dracula's Heir" by Sam Stall

Plus, I'm listening to two more on my iPod - "Stiff" by Mary Roach and "Bet Me" by Jennifer Crusie.

Of course, I'd like to read all of them tomorrow, and while they're all short (and most have pictures) I don't know if that's really feasible. That's still a lot of pages to get through. Okie dokie, I'm going to turn this computer off and head to bedfordshire. See you all in about 8 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment