Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hour 1

I found out my client cancelled for today, so instead of going in to work, I'll be here, reading!!! Of course, that doesn't mean that I didn't accidentally oversleep by an hour and a half, and consequently have a late start here. Anyway....

1st Mini-Challenge

Where are you reading from today?: Various places in my house, primarily the couch and big red chofa (that's chair / sofa).

3 facts about me: I'm a lifelong booklover and reader, I have 2 cats that are essentially my children, and I'm an only child.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?: 36. Can you say crazy?

Do you have any goals for the Read-a-thon?: I'd like to try for 18 hours of reading, and 5 books completed.

That's it! It's my first time, so I'm not sure how to exactly pace myself, or if my expectations are insane or not. Also, I think I'm an hour behind on posting. Hm...I'll try and fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment