Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hour 19

Vision is starting to blur a little. It took me quite a while to finish this slim little book. Really great, creepy, and intense. A good 'thon pick, overall. I have 4 more books I'd really like to read, so I'll go with what feels right when I pick my next one in a few minutes.

Pages read: 36
Minutes read: 54 minutes

Total pages: 622
Total time reading: 10 hours, 48 minutes
Blogs visited: 1
Books completed: 4

Mini-challenge of the hour- Go to page 23 of the book you're currently reading / will be reading next and find the most entertaining phrase to complete this sentence: "I would rather read than _____ any night!"

I would rather read than have all eyes in the Savoy on me any night!
(From A Royal Pain by Rhys Bowen)


3 comments:

  1. I guess I'd better get my hands on this book - or rather, remember for next October! I'm still behind on the RIP4 books I want to read this month. Glad you enjoyed it! Happy Read-a-thon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that it's past midnight and our eyes are drooping lower, it's time for us night owls to get our second wind! So here is a big HOOT from Alabama. Keep on Reading!!!! Just a few more hours to go!!!!

    Go Reading,Go Reading,Go Reading!!!
    Rebecca
    the Transcendentalists team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You finished it, too! Hurrah!

    And yes, I am safely home and curled up with another great book. :)

    ReplyDelete