Friday, October 11, 2013

Starting tomorrow...

I'll be here nearly all the time!  Starting at 7AM tomorrow I'll be reading for 24 hours once again (well, trying to read for that long at least)! 

I'm still working at my local library, which has been detrimental to reading my own books, and I've sadly worn out one tote bag so far with all of my hauling back and forth. I've got some books planned out that I want to read, but my other, MUCH larger, pile of TBRs will get a small workout too.

Here's the "planning on reading" pic:


From bottom to top:
"The Unsinkable Walter Bean" by Aaron Reiner
"Notorious Ninteen" by Janet Evanovich
"Marbles" by Ellen Forney
"Jim Henson's Return to Labyrinth, Vol. 1" by Jake T. Forbes and Chris Lie
"The Pirates! In An Adventure With Ahab" by Gideon DeFoe
"Living Dead in Dallas" by Charlaine Harris

And, the ones standing on their side and the audiobook on the top of the pile (ones I'm currently reading and hope to finish):
"The School for Good and Evil" by Soman Chainani
"The Charlemagne Pursuit" by Steve Berry
"And Another Thing: The World According to Clarson, V. 2" by Jeremy Clarkson
"Shadows at the Fair" by Lea Wait
(not pictured) "Moon Called" by Patricia Briggs

Aside from these, some of my TBR Soon books are two more books each in the Pirates! and Sookie Stackhouse series, a couple of ARCs from publishers, several YA's recommended by my co-workers and boss at the library, and hopefully a few ghost/haunted/spooky titles that will make their way onto my lap come Sunday morning.

For now, I'm going to make my lists (cleaning and shopping), run a couple of errands, and then head in to work this afternoon, where another book or 4 might come home with me. And, hopefully, I'll get to bed early so I can be up to start reading in plenty of time!

See you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great stack of books there, Laura (and I love how you artistically arranged them)! Hopefully, you're already asleep in preparation for the big day :) See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete