Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hour 21, nearly 22....

Holy crap, I'm wiped out. I keep thinking I'm okay and then my head jerks up again, popping my eyes open. Guess I wasn't wide awake there. "A Discovery of Witches" is really good but it's heavy, so that's set aside for another time, and I made a small stack of short books and a couple with pictures. I'd like to read a couple of the paperbacks I have, but the print is smaller than normal and with my eyes bobbing closed as often as they are I'm better off with something else. 


Pages read: 150
Time reading: 1 hr 30 min
Books read from: 2
Books completed: 0
Blogs visited: 0
Mini-challenges completed: 0

Total pages: 352
Total time reading: 12 hrs 50 min
Total books read from: 5
Total books completed: 2
Total blogs visited: 8
Total challenges completed: 5

It's couch time, which means I'll slowly be sliding down until I'm laying flat. I may or may not sleep.  If I can do one more thing during this 'thon, I'd like to finish one more book. While I might (hah!) make it until the end, if I do I'll most likely head straight to bed and will update later on. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! Hope you're sleeping like a baby! You did a great job hanging in there. I was hoping to sleep in longer, but it's bright and sunny outside, and the dog is bugging me for a walk! I slept from 2:30 to 4:30 a.m, then got up to read for the last 1 1/2 hours (ending time at 6:00 a.m. for me). Slept again from 6:15 to 8:30. I suppose I have to be happy to have finished one book, considering my busy day. As for The Beekeeper's Apprentice, I like the way Laurie R. King writes a lot. I think she's very witty and I laughed out loud a couple of times. Having said that, there were a couple of things in the story that irritated me, or I thought were too far-fetched. I'll probably read others in the series, but am not DYING to do so. I'll have to check out A Discovery of Witches. How did you like Unfamiliar Fishes? Thanks for being my buddy again. See you in 6 months if not before (I'm going to try to blog occasionally about the books I love)

    ReplyDelete