Good morning! I've got coffee brewing and am starting out easy today by listening to "Unfamiliar Fishes" by Sarah Vowell.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I don't have anything really planned out this time around, but I'd like to finish "Shades of Grey" by Jasper Fforde.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
It's not a snack, but I'm making a crock pot beef stew for dinner, and I'm looking forward to that!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a life-long Reader, parent to two cats (who are very excited about all of the sitting around that I'll be doing today), and have just started to work on my geneaological roots. I just found out this week that my Great-great-great Grandfather was Dutch!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've certainly participated before, and the only thing that's different so far is that I've got nothing lined up either to read or eat, my house is still a semi-disaster from the work week, and I have to call/text clients today so there is still work to be done, despite my having blocked off this weekend last fall.
Okay, it's time for me to get some of that coffee and pick up a little bit before I sit down and read a physical book. See you soon!