Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's Over!


1. Which hour was the most daunting for you?
       Hour 21, it's when I had the hardest time staying awake. Overall though, I had a difficult time getting into this this time around, which really ticks me off.

2. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
       Nothing I can think of now.

3. What do you think worked really well in this year's 'Thon?
       The organization of all of the mini-challenges and winners. Excellently done!

4. How many books did you read?
       Just 2, which is the least that I've completed. I did read from 3 more books that I didn't finish: "Keeping Up Appearances: Hyacinth Bucket's Book of Etiquette for the Socially Less Fortunate" by Hyacinth Bucket, "A Discovery of Witches" by Deborah Harkness, and an audio version of "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire

5. What were the names of the books you read?
       "Unfamiliar Fishes" by Sarah Vowell and "Dracula's Heir" by Sam Stall

6. Which book did you enjoy most?
       Definitely "Dracula's Heir" - it was interactive, newspapers to open and read, etc,  and I loved that the last chapter was sealed. Excellent!

7. Which did you enjoy least?  N/A

8. If you were a Cheerleader...  N/A

9. How likely are you to participate in the RAT again? What role would you take next time?
       100%, and I'd be a reader again. If I get brave enough, I'd like to help out in the background in some way. 


Total pages: 478
Total time reading: 13 hrs 35 min (7 ½ hours of audiobooks)
Total books read from: 5
Total books completed: 2
Total blogs visited: 8
Total challenges completed: 5

Thanks so much for everyone who stopped by, it really helped to motivate me!  A special thanks to Sherry Ann, for being my faithful read-a-thon buddy for the last few years! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment