Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hour 3


Pages read: 0
Time reading: 2 hrs – all listening to “Unfamiliar Fishes” by Sarah Vowell
Books completed: 0
Blogs visited: 4
Mini-challenges completed: 2 (Intro and Reading In Translation – coming up next!)

I'm sadly still really tired, despite getting about 5 hours of sleep and having 2 giant cups of coffee. At 10:00 I have to meet with my financial advisor and sign some paperwork, so I'll be hopping in the shower soon and then running to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things before coming home for the rest of the weekend. At least I'll have some audiobook company while I'm running around! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! Glad you stopped over to my blog!
    I saw "Discovery of Witches" on one of you earlier posts - loved that book! Long, but great! Can't wait to read the second one.

    I am really loving the 3rd hex hall book!

    Good luck, keep reading!

    ReplyDelete