Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hour 7 Update

Whew!  Still chugging along. I missed an hour of reading (boo!) at my financial advisor's office, signing paperwork and chatting.  After that I stopped at Walgreens and picked up a sandwich for lunch, but I had my audiobook playing the whole time, so no more missed reading minutes!  I'm almost done with my first book, and have spent a lot of time doing mini-challenges, but it's been a lot of fun. Now that it's early afternoon, it's time for me to pick up a hardcover book and settle in.



Pages read: 0
Time reading: 3 hrs – all listening to “Unfamiliar Fishes” by Sarah Vowell
Books completed: 0
Blogs visited: 3
Mini-challenges completed: 3 (Turn to Page…, Book Appetite!, and Book title sentence)


Total pages: 0
Total time reading: 5 hrs
Total books completed: 0
Total blogs visited: 7
Total challenges completed: 5

Thanks so much to all who visit and comment - it's very much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the mini-challenges! Maybe I'll get to a couple later on (and maybe not - I've already missed SO much reading time).

    ReplyDelete